Navigating Change and Transformation Training
Whether you are a Change Practitioner, or new to the Change Management discipline, the ACMP® Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) certification will give you the right credentials. The Navigating Change and Transformation Course provides you the tools and resources to make a difference. As an ACMP Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP™), our program aligns with ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© and meets the 22.5 hours of training required for the CCMP™ certification.
WHY NAVIGATING CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION?
• Aligns with ACMP’s Standard for Change Management©
• Earns you a digital credential acknowledging your participating and successful completion
• Includes case studies, change management scenarios, tools and live examples
• Taught by an instructor with 20+ years of change management practice
• Focuses on things to watch for in the ACMP Standard
• Satisfies the 22.5 hours of training required by ACMP to apply for the CCMP™ exam. Please refer to the ACMP website (www.acmpglobal.org) to learn about your eligibility to obtain the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™) certification.
In this hands-on, engaging and case study oriented 3 day training, the participants go through an immersive experience to upgrade their change management skills and deliver business results. Participants will take away learning which can be applied to their business world immediately and prepare them for the CCMP™ exam. This 3 day training session fully qualifies the academic requirement for ACMP’s CCMP™ certification.
The training is hosted by a Change Management Leader with more than 20 years in leading and managing business transformation and change engagements, holding CCMP™, PROSCI ADKAR, Change Leadership certifications and graduate of a leading Executive Change Leadership Programme, having varied experience in private, public, government and development sectors with leading organizations.
This training course is designed to teach concepts, best practices, practical examples using the ACMP Standard for Change Management as a foundation to put in practice. This course is not a study course for the CCMP exam.
The ACMP QEP program is required to have an organizational academic approach to building the basic training, education, and knowledge domain to succeed as a Change Management champion. The QEP program is also aligned to the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
WHO YOU ARE?
• Professional executing Organizational Change Management and looking to obtain or maintain the Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP™) certification
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
• Define, scope and understand Change Management benefits
• Define, Analyze and learn techniques to articulate Change Impacts at different levels
• Identify Stakeholders, Manage Stakeholders and Build an effective Stakeholder Engagement strategy
• Identify Resistance, Manage Change Risks and Integrate with broader program or enterprise plans
• Design effective Communication Strategies and Plans
• Engage sponsors and align leaders to support change
• Design effective strategies to leverage change behaviours
• Execute Change Management plans and strategies successfully
• Support Transitions and ongoing Sustainment
• Building Change Management functions, centres of excellence
WHAT TOOLS and RESOURCES WILL YOU GET?
• Change Assessments, Stakeholder Assessments
• Change Strategy and Plan
• Communication Plan and Strategies
• Change Agent and Champion support Materials
• Change Measurement templates